Friday 2 September 2011

Afternoon bloggers! I've surcome to temptation...

...and finally made the decision to set up my very own blog!

Having been avidly reading other beauty blogs (like HollyVivianna and Chyaz's) and really enjoying doing so, I have now jumped on the band wagon myself!

However, the Beautifully Unnecessary will focus much more upon affordable products, stores and recommendations - I, like many others, am off to University in a couple of weeks and am therefore having to adjust to student life (and unfortunately, the student budget!)

Therefore, any high-end beauty names on this blog will be significantly fewer than your typical beauty blog - and if so, will be buys I highly recommend as 'worthwhile investments' ;)

I really hope you enjoy and find this blog useful :) please feel free to comment and follow!

Lots of love,

Catherine xoxox






4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I saw your post on Luuux and wanted to check it out. Blogging about beauty is a lot of fun. I will definitely be on the lookout for more posts!

    I also have a beauty blog. www.annelayton.com

    Looking forward for more!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Anne,

    Thanks for your comment - will definitely start posting new reviews/recommendations very soon, and be keeping up to date on Luuux :)

    Love the look of your blog, have just e-mail subscribed so I'm kept in the loop!

    Lots of love,

    Catherine xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thankyou for the comment lovely! Im off to university too, its so scary isn't it. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay - love your blog!

    Yea, it's so so scary (but exciting!) how far are you moving away?

    Thank you!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete