Friday 2 September 2011

This week's wish list!


Items which I have heard great things about and am eager to purchase - funds providing...

  •  Burts Bee's Honeywax Lipbalm - a product I have heard lots about, and good as a base before applying lipstick (which I am all for trying as my lips notoriously dry out and look awful with lipstick!) From what I have read it is also a long lasting product, a good staple to have in your make-up bag and therefore worth the £3-4 I have seen it advertised for in Boots. 
  • VO5 Miracle Concentrate - as the name suggests, I am so so excited to make this purchase and review it for you guys as numerous bloggers have raved about how soft and manageable it leaves their hair - also doubles up as a heat defence AND serum, as well as a luxurious treatment for tired tresses! Retailing for about a fiver for a 50ml bottle it is definitely better value than the more expensive competitor hair oils - but will it be of the same quality? Review coming soon for the honest verdict!
  • TangleTeezer - being eager, as many other of you girlies, to grow my hair to lush lengths, I am up for trying anything to keep my locks in tip-top condition to encourage optimum growth I have decided this is my hair tool must-try! With specially designed teeth, the TangleTeezer is designed to protect the hair cuticle and retails in Boots for about £11, worth the money providing it does what it says! 
If any of you girls have the above products or tried them out, I'd love to know what you think! Look out for honest and informative reviews of the above products over the coming week! :) 



Lots of love,

Catherine xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment